Field Loader Conveyor
The Doyle Field Loader Conveyor (FLC) is today’s answer to your remote fertilizer or grain loading application. It’s completely portable and has a self contained 20 h.p. Honda gas engine, with hydraulic pump and motor.
This allows you adjust the 24″ belt speed from 0 to 550 fpm. Adjustable belt speed, along with the optional adjustable discharge chute means you can “throw” material off the end of the conveyor, or direct it straight down for precise loading control.
The standard FLC has a 35′ over all length, with a 10′ horizontal section, and a 25′ incline section. The FLC is constructed of 304 stainless steel, with a mild steel undercarriage.
- The 10′ horizontal section is 6″ deep and fits under most rail cars and trucks to save the added expense of a separate undercar conveyor.
- The 13′-6″ discharge height makes it easy to fill transport or floater trucks.
- Heavy gauge, 304 stainless steel channel construction builds in the durability you need at a price you can afford.
- The FLC is exactly balanced for easy one man hook-up.
Mild steel square tube undercarriage, with an 80″ wheel base gives it excellent stability in transport. Undercarriage bead blasted and powder coated red.
Our Doyle Field Loader Conveyor is the highest quality, field loader conveyor on the market today. We offer the best warranty, the best options, extra heavy duty construction, factory delivery / set-up. Contact us today for assistance in meeting your mixing or bulk handling needs. We are always happy to help you decide which products and options best fit into your operation. We can also custom design a system for your needs. You will be glad you decided on Doyle, home of Worldwide Quality Blending, Conveying, Tending, and Spreading Products!
- 24″ wide Crescent top belt, with stainless steel lacing
- 20HP Honda gas engine
- Up to 150 tons per hr. discharge rate (based on 60 lb. per cu. ft. material)
- Crowned and lagged drive and idler pull
- Square tubing style take-up assemblies
- 2″ steel return rollers
- 1″ bearings throughout
- Direct head drive
- 6 gallon metal gas tank
- 17 gallon metal hydraulic tank
- 215/75R 15″ Tires
- Tow hitch
- Adjustable discharge spout
- 12″ Round, fully enclosed, discharge spout
- Stainless steel weather covers
- 4′ Adjustable folding hopper
- 15 h.p. electric motor driving a hydraulic pump and motor
- Kubota D722 diesel engine, in lieu of 20 h.p. Honda gas engine
- Hydraulic self propelled undercarriage
- Conveyor can be built to run straight off tractor hydraulics. Note: This option still includes hydraulic lines and hoses to hydraulic motor. Also includes flow control to regulate output speed.
- Stainless undercarriage
- 5′ Extension for discharge end