The Doyle Declining Weight Blend System uses a High Capacity Stainless Steel “Flat-Wire Chain” Metering System.
The system reduces operator fatigue by allowing them to operate the system from the loader with an iPad, or the system can be operated from a control room desk top computer.
Declining weight bins and micronutrient hoppers features include:
- Stainless Steel Heavy Tubular Support Frame
- Shaft Mounted Gear Reducer Drive
- Variable Frequency Drive System
- Stainless Steel Rice Lake 4 Load Cell System
- Doyle’s Operating and Blending Software – written and serviced by Kahler Automation
- Software Integration option with most major agronomy and accounting software
- Interlocked System
- NEMA 4X Fiberglass Enclosures
- Main Disconnect Panel, Breakers and Motor Starters for all 3-Phase Equipment with Resettable Overloads
- Impregnation system option